Watford Holiday Club – The Orchard Primary School
For children aged 4-11
Unfortunately this site is closed for the Christmas Holiday– you can find your closest venue at www.energy-kidz.co.uk/holiday-club/
Club Location: The Orchard Primary School, Gammons Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 5JW. The club will be located in the School Hall with access to the Playground as outdoor space. Parents can access the site via the side gate and the main gate for pick up & drop off.
Important Numbers: 07778552960
Call the office on 0333 577 1533 for bookings or general queries.
Our formula for fun!
Ofsted Registered Clubs: Our Ofsted registered holiday clubs offer your child a fun filled, action packed school holiday with exciting games and activities, delivered in a safe and supervised environment.
Qualified Staff: Our qualified Play and Sports Leaders are DBS checked to an enhanced level, first aid qualified and are experienced in and passionate about the activities we offer.
Our ‘Formula for Fun’ and free choice of activities: Our clubs follow a weekly activity schedule and every week we choose a fun theme to inspire all the club sessions.
We understand that children have different interests, and ensure that each day is filled with a wide range of activities suitable for children aged 4-11.
Click here to find out more about our Holiday Club Weekly Activity Schedules.
Children are given the opportunity to try a range of activities including arts and crafts, science workshops and action games. We encourage children to try something new, but understand that not every activity suits every child so an alternative is always available.
Siblings and friends can stay together, although they are sure to make new friends too!
There are plenty of breaks for drinks and snacks ensuring that children stay full of energy.
**Please note that Energy Kidz Holiday Clubs are only available for children in full time education**
Pricing & Payment
*Single Day Pass 8:30am - 5:30pm £34
3 Day Pass 8:30am - 5:30pm £108
5 Day Pass 8:30am - 5:30pm £155
Holiday Club Dates
|October Half Term 2020||Closed|
|Christmas Holidays 2020||TBC|
|February Half Term 2021||TBC|
|Easter Holidays 2021||TBC|
*Please note, we do not open on Bank Holidays
Important Information & FAQ's
Ofsted Number: 2541514
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.