Energy Kidz is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information by which you can be identified when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Energy Kidz may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes and each time before you submit your personal information.
What information do we collect?
You may browse the web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. The only information we gather during general browsing is from standard server logs. These include your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system, and information such as the website that referred you to us, the files you downloaded, the pages you visit, and the dates/times of those visits. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. The log files are regularly purged.
You may however provide us with personal information, for example, if you register for any of our services. You may be asked for:
- Name and personal details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Payment details (such as debit or credit card details) if paying for a service. Energy Kidz do not store our customers’ financial details.
What do we use personal information for?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Who do we pass your personal information to?
We will only disclose personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. Whilst we make all reasonable efforts to maintain security of your personal information, we assume no responsibility for the security of such information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if youÂ prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.