Southampton Holiday Club – Banister Primary School
Summer 2020 Closure
Confirmed October Half Term Holiday Club Location!
Energy Kidz promise to deliver another October Half Term to remember with a huge variety of multi-activity programmes. Harvest your energy for our Awesome Autumn Half Term as we look forward to a holiday jam-packed full of fun for your children while ensuring a safe space throughout the holiday period. Children can enjoy lots of activity, new games, messy play, wacky science experiments, and much more! Check out our full sample day here.
For children aged 4-11
Club Location: Banister Primary School, Archers Road, Southampton, SO15 2LS.
The club is located in the main school hall with direct access to the outdoor facilities and adventure playground. Pick up and drop off will take place from the main school reception where parents will need to ring the buzzer to gain the attention of our welcoming holiday club team.
Please call 07384813015 in an emergency.
Call the office on 0333 577 1533 for bookings or general queries.
Our formula for fun!
Ofsted Registered Clubs: Our Ofsted registered holiday clubs offer your child a fun filled, action packed school holiday with exciting games and activities, delivered in a safe and supervised environment.
Qualified Staff: Our qualified Play and Sports Leaders are DBS checked to an enhanced level, first aid qualified and are experienced in and passionate about the activities we offer.
Our ‘Formula for Fun’ and free choice of activities: Our clubs follow a weekly activity schedule and every week we choose a fun theme to inspire all the club sessions.
We understand that children have different interests, and ensure that each day is filled with a wide range of activities suitable for children aged 4-11.
Click here to find out more about our Holiday Club Weekly Activity Schedules.
Children are given the opportunity to try a range of activities including arts and crafts, science workshops and action games. We encourage children to try something new, but understand that not every activity suits every child so an alternative is always available.
Siblings and friends can stay together, although they are sure to make new friends too!
There are plenty of breaks for drinks and snacks ensuring that children stay full of energy.
**Please note that Energy Kidz Holiday Clubs are only available for children in full time education**
Pricing & Payment
3 Day Pass 8:30am - 5:30pm £108
5 Day Pass 8:30am - 5:30pm £155
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
Holiday Club Dates
|October Half Term 2020||Monday 26th October - Friday 30th October|
|Christmas Holidays 2020||TBC|
|February Half Term 2020||TBC|
*Please note, we do not open on Bank Holidays
Important Information & FAQ's
Ofsted Number: EY549416
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.