In light of the recent Government update and restrictions with regards to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 as of 23rd March, it is with regret that we have taken the decision to temporarily close all Club Operations at this time.
The Customer Care team are cancelling all bookings and will apply a credit to your account.
This credit can be used against future Energy Kidz club bookings once the schools have re-opened.
If you have any further enquiries please can you email [email protected]. We will respond to this as soon as possible.
We would like to extend our best wishes to all families at this time and hope that everyone remains safe and healthy.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming families back as soon as possible.
Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: Why Choose our Holiday Clubs?
We’ve received some fantastic endorsements from our Holiday Club parents:
🎈 “My daughter absolutely loves going to Energy Kidz and is really sad when she doesn’t get to go on my day off!”
🎈 “My normally shy to new surroundings seven-year-old has loved it from day one!”
🎈 “My son loves Energy Kidz, he made many new friends, loved all the activities and can’t wait to go next holiday! I give it 10/10!”
🎈 “Lovely team running the camp and it is apparent the children are having lots of fun!”
Easter 2020 - Mission Detective
WATCH: Easter 2020 Holiday Club teaser
Calling all agents aged 4-11! Join us this Easter Holidays as we embark on ‘Mission Detective’, our superb two week adventure of spy-themed activities. 🕵️♂️🔎❔
Earn and create your very own classified ‘Secret Agent ID’, dive into the world of espionage getting messy with our ‘Camo Creations’ and sabotage enemy lines by infiltrating the ‘Mysterious Mazes’ of the Easter holidays.
Pricing & Payment
|Core day pass||10am to 4pm||£25.50|
|Full day pass||8am to 6pm||£32.50|
|Early day pass||8am to 4pm||£29.00|
|Late day pass||10am to 6pm||£29.00|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
Holiday Club Dates
|Easter Holidays 2020||2nd April - 17th April|
|May Half Term 2020||26th May - 29th May|
|Summer Holidays 2020||27th July - 28th August|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.** A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.