Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: October Half Term Hero League – Energy Kidz – BOOK NOW! 🦸💥
🎈 “My daughter absolutely loves going to Energy Kidz and is really sad when she doesn’t get to go on my day off!”
🎈 “My normally shy to new surroundings seven-year-old has loved it from day one!”
🎈 “My son loves Energy Kidz, he made many new friends, loved all the activities and can’t wait to go next holiday! I give it 10/10!”
🎈 “Lovely team running the camp and it is apparent the children are having lots of fun!”
October Half Term - Hero League
Get ready for another super edition of fun packed activities as Energy Kidz invites you to join the October Half Term Hero League Holiday Club. Step into the action with a host of marvel-lous activities that will allow children to team up with friends for a blockbuster Half Term adventure. Activities include testing the young heroes’ agility with a spot of ‘Kryptonite Crashball’, overcoming adversity by getting messy with our ‘Super Slime’ creations, bringing your favourite heroes to life as the children illustrate their creative powers through ‘Role Play Kidz Comic Strips’ and much much more!
Pricing & Payment
|Core day pass||10am to 4pm||£25.50|
|Full day pass||8am to 6pm||£32.50|
|Early day pass||8am to 4pm||£29.00|
|Late day pass||10am to 6pm||£29.00|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
Holiday Club Dates
|October Half Term 2019||21st October - 1st November|
|Christmas Holidays||19th December - 3rd January|
|February Half Term 2020||17th February - 21st February|
|Easter Holidays 2020||6th April - 17th April|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.** A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.