Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: Why choose our Holiday Clubs?💥
🎈 “My daughter absolutely loves going to Energy Kidz and is really sad when she doesn’t get to go on my day off!”
🎈 “My normally shy to new surroundings seven-year-old has loved it from day one!”
🎈 “My son loves Energy Kidz, he made many new friends, loved all the activities and can’t wait to go next holiday! I give it 10/10!”
🎈 “Lovely team running the camp and it is apparent the children are having lots of fun!”
February Half Term 2020 - Journey to Japan
WATCH: February Half Term Journey to Japan – BOOK NOW! 🥋🎇
It’s time to go globe trotting to the Far East this February Half Term as we embark on our ‘Journey to Japan’.
Get those taste buds tingling as we roll out our ‘Fruit Sushi’ cooking course, explode with excitement for ‘Mt. Fuji Volcanoes’ and prepare to take on a monstrous task as we attempt to ‘Escape Godzilla!’
Pricing & Payment
|Core day pass||10am to 4pm||£25.50|
|Full day pass||8am to 6pm||£32.50|
|Early day pass||8am to 4pm||£29.00|
|Late day pass||10am to 6pm||£29.00|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
Holiday Club Dates
|February Half Term 2020||17th February - 21st February|
|Easter Holidays 2020||6th April - 17th April|
|May Half Term 2020||26th May - 29th May|
|Summer Holidays 2020||27th July - 28th August|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.** A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.