2022 Holiday Clubs - February Half Term Bookings Available Now!
Energy Kidz holiday clubs are the perfect solution to ensure your child enjoys an exciting holiday to remember in a safe environment as we invite you to join us this February half term! Your child can expect an explosion of endless fun and action as we promise to deliver such an amazing experience, your child will be desperate to come back!
Book your place today for the next school holiday to secure your child’s spot!
What to expect at our holiday clubs
Energy Kidz holiday clubs offer families flexible and affordable childcare solutions through action packed multi-activity programmes within a safe, supportive and fun environment. We understand that children have different interests ensuring that each day is filled with a wide range of inclusive activities suitable for all abilities and interests.
All Energy Kidz staff members are trained, DBS-checked and full of enthusiasm to deliver fun and inclusive activities, to keep children entertained and moving all day. Don’t let your child miss out on all the action this February which includes our child led activity programme that provides opportunities for children to access a range of new fun and enriching experiences. All Energy Kidz activities are underpinned by the playwork principles and their Whole of Child philosophy that ensures kids are continuously engaged during their time at their club. This philosophy provides a basis for all of their programming and split into six categories as shown below:
Celebrating Kindness and Cultures this Half Term...
Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: Your Child’s Safe Space
As a Trusted provider during COVID-19, we are continuing to adapt our Safe Practice Guide in accordance the latest government guidance. Our Parent FAQ Guide answers the common questions that we have received from parents and outlines how we are successfully integrating the new guidelines to ensure an Energy Kidz Holiday Club is a Safe Space for all this Summer. We have also put together our Safe Practice Tutorial Video which showcases our new measures in practice!
Your Child's Safe Space!
WATCH: 10 Reasons to book with Energy Kidz!
Energy Kidz are back delivering our fun packed Holiday Clubs this May Half Term in line with the latest government safety guidelines.
Here’s a reminder of why should choose Energy Kidz as your child’s safe space this coming May Half Term…
Secure your place today at bookings.energy-kidz.co.uk!
Pricing & Payment
|Day Pass||08:30 - 17:30||*Please check individual club page for prices|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
*weekly booking discounts available
*Please see our Safe Practice Guidance for more information…
Holiday Club Dates
|February Half Term 2022||14th - 18th February OR 21st - 25th February|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.** A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.