Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: Why choose our Holiday Clubs?💥
🎈 “My daughter absolutely loves going to Energy Kidz and is really sad when she doesn’t get to go on my day off!”
🎈 “My normally shy to new surroundings seven-year-old has loved it from day one!”
🎈 “My son loves Energy Kidz, he made many new friends, loved all the activities and can’t wait to go next holiday! I give it 10/10!”
🎈 “Lovely team running the camp and it is apparent the children are having lots of fun!”
Christmas Holidays - Winter Wonderland
WATCH: Winter Wonderland 2019 ⛄
This holiday season, Energy Kidz invite you to our festive bonzanza of Holiday Club fun as we host a very magical Winter Wonderland! Dash towards the North Pole during Snow Races, embrace a sugarplum scent whilst baking Fresh Fruits and join our joyful new year celebrations as we challenge you to The Big Quiz of 2019.
Pricing & Payment
|Core day pass||10am to 4pm||£25.50|
|Full day pass||8am to 6pm||£32.50|
|Early day pass||8am to 4pm||£29.00|
|Late day pass||10am to 6pm||£29.00|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
Holiday Club Dates
|Christmas Holidays||19th December - 3rd January|
|February Half Term 2020||17th February - 21st February|
|Easter Holidays 2020||6th April - 17th April|
|May Half Term 2020||26th May - 29th May|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.** A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.