Pricing & Payment
|Core day pass||10am to 4pm||Ā£25.50|
|Full day pass||8am to 6pm||Ā£32.50|
|Early day pass||8am to 4pm||Ā£29.00|
|Late day pass||10am to 6pm||Ā£29.00|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
Holiday Club Dates
|October Half Term 2018||22nd October - 26th October|
|Christmas Holidays 2018||See individual club page|
|February Half Term 2019||18th February - 22nd February|
|Easter Holidays 2019||8th April - 18th April|
|May Half Term 2019||28th May - 31st May|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The onlineĀ registration formĀ must be completed before your childās first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you donāt mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please clickĀ here.