Pricing & Payment
|Core day pass||10am to 4pm||¬£25.50|
|Full day pass||8am to 6pm||¬£32.50|
|Early day pass||8am to 4pm||¬£29.00|
|Late day pass||10am to 6pm||¬£29.00|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
Holiday Club Dates
|Easter Holiday 2018||26th March - 13th April|
|May Half Term 2018||28th May - 1st June|
|Summer Holidays 2018||13th July - 4th September|
|October Half Term 2018||TBC|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online¬†registration form¬†must be completed before your child‚Äôs first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don‚Äôt mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click¬†here.