2021 Holiday Clubs - Easter Bookings Available Now
Energy Kidz promise to deliver another year of holiday clubs to remember with a huge variety of multi-activity programmes coming to schools in 2021. Look forward to another holiday jam-packed full of action for your children while ensuring a safe space throughout the holiday period. Our Easter, May & Summer Holiday Club are all coming soon and will provide children with the opportunity to enjoy lots of activity, new games, messy play, wacky science experiments, and much more!
What’s on offer this Easter…
This Easter, Energy Kidz promises to deliver all that children have missed in 2020-2021 with an Easter explosion of fun and activity. Our jam-packed program leads children on an adventure of rediscovery that will take children on an active journey to boosting their self-esteem and wellbeing whilst also allowing them to learn how to be a child again by enjoying a variety of new and exciting activities with friends in a safe and supervised environment. With children missing out on so much already this year – have peace of mind that they can enjoy having fun once again, leading to an Easter to remember in a safe and social environment.
What our children enjoy…
- Social Interaction with friends in a safe space
- Enhanced wellbeing with fun activities that help reduce stress & anxiety
- Experience a wide range of sports and active play – many of which they may have missed out on during lockdown
- Keep active with a range of fun activity options
- Creative discovery outside of the everyday home and school environment
- Building confidence through learning new skills
Our customer care phone lines are currently closed and we will be checking emails intermittently. We thank you in advance for your patience.
*Individual dates & timings apply per holiday club please find your nearest venue for full details.
*please note all schedules are subject to change.
Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: Your Child’s Safe Space
As a Trusted provider during COVID-19, we are continuing to adapt our Safe Practice Guide in accordance the latest government guidance. Our Parent FAQ Guide answers the common questions that we have received from parents and outlines how we are successfully integrating the new guidelines to ensure an Energy Kidz Holiday Club is a Safe Space for all this October. We have also put together our Safe Practice Tutorial Video which showcases our new measures in practice!
Your Child's Safe Space!
WATCH: 10 Reasons to book with Energy Kidz!
Energy Kidz are back delivering our fun packed Holiday Clubs this Summer in line with the latest government safety guidelines.
Here’s a reminder of why should choose Energy Kidz as your child’s safe space this coming Summer Holidays…
Secure your place today at bookings.energy-kidz.co.uk!
Pricing & Payment
|3 Day Pass||8:30am - 5:30pm||*Please check individual club page for prices|
|5 Day Pass||8:30am - 5:30pm||*Please check individual club page for prices|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
*. Please see our Safe Practice Guidance for more information…
Holiday Club Dates
|February Half Term 2021||Mon 15th - Fri 19th February|
|Easter Holiday 2021||Mon 29th Mar - Fri 9th Apr|
|May Half Term 2021||Tue 1st - Fri 4th June|
|Summer 2021||Thu 22nd July - Wed 1st Sept|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.** A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.