October Half Term Holiday Clubs - Available to Book Now!
This October we will be delivering action-packed days of fun that are safe and engaging for all children. Let us be your child’s safe space this October Half Term and book now!
Energy Kidz promise to deliver another October Half Term to remember with a huge variety of multi-activity programmes. Harvest your energy for our Awesome Autumn Half Term as we look forward to a holiday jam-packed full of fun for your children while ensuring a safe space throughout the holiday period. Children can enjoy lots of activity, new games, messy play, wacky science experiments, and much more! Check out our full sample day here.
Holiday Clubs dates are now available at a whole host of locations starting from 26th October – 30th October.*
All clubs will also feature a themed activity week soon to be announced, offering children the opportunity to step into a variety of fantastical worlds throughout the holiday.
New and existing parents can book their sessions now by registering/logging onto their online account here: https://bookings.energy-kidz.co.uk/Identity/Account/Login
*Individual dates & timings apply per activity camp please find your nearest venue for full details.
*please note all schedules are subject to change.
Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: Your Child’s Safe Space
As a Trusted provider during COVID-19, we are continuing to adapt our Safe Practice Guide in accordance the latest government guidance. Our Parent FAQ Guide answers the common questions that we have received from parents and outlines how we are successfully integrating the new guidelines to ensure an Energy Kidz Holiday Club is a Safe Space for all this October. We have also put together our Safe Practice Tutorial Video which showcases our new measures in practice!
Summer 2020 - Your Child's Safe Space!
WATCH: 10 Reasons to book with Energy Kidz!
Energy Kidz are back delivering our fun packed Holiday Clubs this Summer in line with the latest government safety guidelines.
Here’s a reminder of why should choose Energy Kidz as your child’s safe space this coming Summer Holidays…
Secure your place today at bookings.energy-kidz.co.uk!
Pricing & Payment
|3 Day Pass||8:30am - 5:30pm||*Please check individual club page for prices|
|5 Day Pass||8:30am - 5:30pm||*Please check individual club page for prices|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
*individual day booking unavailable for Summer 2020 due to government guidance on bubble measures put in place. Please see our Safe Practice Guidance for more information…
Holiday Club Dates
|October Half Term 2020||26th October - 30th October|
|Christmas Holidays 2020||TBC|
|February Half Term 2021||TBC|
|Easter Holiday 2021||TBC|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.** A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.