2021 Holiday Clubs - May Half Term Bookings Available Now
Energy Kidz promises to deliver an explosion of fun, play and activity! Our jam-packed program leads children on an adventure of discovery that delivers a range of exciting activities that will get them off their feet this summer. Our engaging May half term and summer holiday program will include lots of activity, new games, messy play, wacky science experiments, wellbeing warrior challenges and much more.
The half term will also see the introduction of our new holiday theme – Adventures in Wonderland, that will take your child on a spellbinding journey as they conquer our Mad Hatter events to become King or Queen of the fantastical world.
What our children enjoy…
- Social Interaction with friends in a safe space
- Enhanced wellbeing with fun activities that help reduce stress & anxiety
- Experience a wide range of sports and active play – many of which they may have missed out on during lockdown
- Keep active with a range of fun activity options
- Creative discovery outside of the everyday home and school environment
- Building confidence through learning new skills
Our customer care phone lines are currently closed and we will be checking emails intermittently. We thank you in advance for your patience.
*Individual dates & timings apply per holiday club please find your nearest venue for full details.
Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: Your Child’s Safe Space
As a Trusted provider during COVID-19, we are continuing to adapt our Safe Practice Guide in accordance the latest government guidance. Our Parent FAQ Guide answers the common questions that we have received from parents and outlines how we are successfully integrating the new guidelines to ensure an Energy Kidz Holiday Club is a Safe Space for all this Summer. We have also put together our Safe Practice Tutorial Video which showcases our new measures in practice!
Your Child's Safe Space!
WATCH: 10 Reasons to book with Energy Kidz!
Energy Kidz are back delivering our fun packed Holiday Clubs this May Half Term in line with the latest government safety guidelines.
Here’s a reminder of why should choose Energy Kidz as your child’s safe space this coming May Half Term…
Secure your place today at bookings.energy-kidz.co.uk!
Pricing & Payment
|Day Pass||08:30 - 17:30||*Please check individual club page for prices|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
*5 day weekly booking discounts available
*Please see our Safe Practice Guidance for more information…
Holiday Club Dates
|May Half Term 2021||Tue 1st - Fri 4th June|
|Summer Holidays 2021||Thu 22nd July - Wed 1st Sept|
|October Half Term 2021||Mon 25th October - Friday 29th October|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.** A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.