Breakfast & After School Clubs
Select Your SchoolGo
Breakfast & After School Club Session Information
Children get dropped off by parents any time from the start of the session.Â This is typically 7:30am but please refer to the times of your particular club.
At the end of the session Key Stage 2 children are released to make their own way to their classes, while Key Stage 1 children are escorted to their class teacher or a designated drop off point.
After School Club
Key Stage 1 children are collected or dropped to a designated meeting point while Key Stage 2 make their own way to the club.
Children are able to go outside as soon as possible each day (normally once everyone is registered and the playground has cleared).Â Children are able to flow between the indoor and outdoor area.Â Children can freely play outside, taking advantage of the school facilities including adventure play areas where they are available.Â There is also equipment such as skipping ropes and sports equipment, as well as go karts and scooters at some clubs too.
Parents can pick up at any time up until 6pm.Â All children must be signed out by an adult over 16 who is named on that childâ€™s registration form.
Food and Snack
A snack is available for children on a rolling snack basis so children can decide when to eat.Â Healthy Eating Guidelines are followed and includes wraps or sandwichesÂ with cheese or meat, vegetables, fruit and yoghurt. In small clubs all the children sit down together for a social snack.Â Food will also be available for children who arrive later (after attending an extra curricular club).
**Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
Items includes items such as; a selection of Cereals, Toast, Crumpets, Milk, Water and Fruit.
After School Club: available everyday:
- Bread/toast/spread/marmite/cheese spread/water
After School Club: availableÂ each day but on a rotation:
- Wraps, bagels, pitta bread, crumpets, or english muffins
- Cheese, ham, tuna mayo, chicken
- Minimum of 2 vegetables daily.
- Minimum of 2 fruits daily
- Fruit loaf, frube, malt loaf
Important Information & FAQs
- The onlineÂ registration formÂ must be completed before your child’s first day.
- The club mobile is only for emergency contact and operated in club time. Please contact the office for bookings or general queries.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you donâ€™t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact detail updates if anything changes.
- If your child is attending an extra curricular club, please inform Head Office of this.
FAQS: Click hereÂ to find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions.