Select Your SchoolGo
Breakfast & After School Clubs
Energy Kidz is delighted to announce that we have spaces available for the remainder of the exciting Summer term and the upcoming Autumn Term!
Ensure your child doesn’t miss out on an explosion of play and activity beyond the school day with Energy Kidz School Clubs running every day throughout the remainder of the Summer term and the new academic year starting in September!
*Book now, pay later… At Energy Kidz we are always aiming to offer our parents flexibility with bookings. Why not secure your child’s spot for the new academic year now by using our handy instalment plan that allows you spread the cost of termly or yearly bookings over monthly instalments.
Children will have a lot to look forward to each week with our high-quality care that enables children to learn through play, meet new friends and most importantly have fun in a safe setting. Our jam-packed daily schedule includes an exciting new activity program that allows children to enjoy;
- action-packed multi-sports
- fun movement-based activities and challenges
- opportunities to explore creativity and express themselves
- practising life skills through a wide range of learning experiences
- child-led discovery sessions
- wellbeing activities that promote happiness, mindfulness and kindness
- themed weeks and celebrations that deliver a range of multi-cultural exploration, activity inspiration and engaging team challenges that will add a depth to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum
Ensure your child doesn’t miss out on all the fun of the academic year and secure your regular spot by using our flexible payment options that include book now, pay later!
Click the book now button at the top of the page to secure your child’s spot.
If you have any further queries please visit our parent FAQ guide where you can find out more information about our service includes our market-leading safe practice. Alternatively, please don’t hesitate to call our friendly bookings team on 0333 577 1533 or drop us an email at [email protected].
Each day our enriching activities will add a depth and richness to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum. Our Whole of Child philosophy underpins all of our programming, with activities split in to 6 categories: Express Yourself, Learning to Thrive, Learn through Play, Wellness, Let’s get Moving and Skills for Sports. Check out our in depth look into how each category will support and develop your child as well activities to look out for in our fun packed clubs.
While Early Years and childcare guidance does not require us to operate the same bubbles as the school – we are working with each individual school requirements in regard to their preference with regards to active bubble practice at their individual school. Whether this is through separate Year Groups, Key Stages or Segregated Areas, we will implement the desired bubble strategy within our activity areas. All bubble practice will adhere to the current Early Years and Childcare COVID-19 requirements with each group size limited where required (no bubble will be greater than 30 children).
Children get dropped off by parents any time from the start of the session. This is typically 7:30am but please refer to the times of your particular club. To reduce the interaction, parents/guardians will not be required to drop off or collect inside the school – where possible our teams will collect from school gate or designated drop off/collection area specific to each school.
At the end of the session Key Stage 2 children are released to make their own way to their classes, while Key Stage 1 children are escorted to their class teacher or a designated drop off point.
After School Club
Key Stage 1 children are collected or dropped to a designated meeting point while Key Stage 2 make their own way to the club.
Children are able to go outside as soon as possible each day (normally once everyone is registered and the playground has cleared). Children are able to flow between the indoor and outdoor area. Children can freely play outside, taking advantage of the school facilities including adventure play areas where they are available. There is also equipment such as skipping ropes and sports equipment, as well as go karts and scooters at some clubs too.
In line with our Safe Practice Guidance – We will continue to use outdoor activities as much as possible and schools have provided us with extra space to accommodate the bubble requirements where required, enabling us to restrict some equipment for specific groups, in addition we have increased our cleaning requirements with daily checklists and products.
Parents can pick up at any time up until 6pm. All children must be signed out by an adult over 16 who is named on that child’s registration form.
Food and Snack
A snack is available for children on a rolling snack basis so children can decide when to eat. Healthy Eating Guidelines are followed and includes wraps or sandwiches with cheese or meat, vegetables, fruit and yoghurt. In small clubs all the children sit down together for a social snack. Food will also be available for children who arrive later (after attending an extra curricular club).
**Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
NEW Menu & Safe Snack Setup
We will be changing our menu and supplies to ensure we continue to provide each child with nutritious breakfast and lite bite but reducing and minimising children having to make contact with the food. We have adapted our food preparation and menu, all food preparation is in line with Health & Hygiene requirements. In our larger clubs we will be staggering snack times within each respective bubble.
Items includes items such as; a selection of Cereals, Toast, Crumpets, Milk, Water and Fruit.
After School Club: available everyday:
- Bread/toast/spread/marmite/cheese spread/water
After School Club: available each day but on a rotation:
- Wraps, bagels, pitta bread, crumpets, or english muffins
- Cheese, ham, tuna mayo, chicken
- Minimum of 2 vegetables daily.
- Minimum of 2 fruits daily
- Fruit loaf, frube, malt loaf
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- The club mobile is only for emergency contact and operated in club time. Please contact the office for bookings or general queries.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact detail updates if anything changes.
- If your child is attending an extra curricular club, please inform Head Office of this.
FAQS: Click here to find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions.