A big part of the Energy Kidz service goes into the planning and delivery of our fun packed Holiday Clubs. Our well established out of school club programme provides a safe and interactive environment for children from ages 4-11 across multiple areas at over 30 schools every holiday. The clubs run Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm each day to cover the main hours of need for working parents. Our booking system allows parents flexibility in their bookings as they can choose from various day pass options. Furthermore, we run multiple promotional discount campaigns for parents as a reward for their custom and to help with day to day childcare costs.
Our company ethos remains consistent throughout our Breakfast, After School and Holiday Clubs where our staff provide a stimulating child led environment, allowing children to make choices from the varied activities on offer. We achieve this by carrying out the following:
- Having dedicated staff who ensure the needs of all children who attend the Holiday Club are met
- Our staff act as role models and interact with children to help them develop mentally, physically and creatively
- Ensuring that as a childcare provider we strive to meet best practice benchmarks through staff training and continuous professional development
- Ensuring parents are involved as much as possible in the club through consultation
- Working to our policies and procedures and ensuring that they are reviewed annually
- Recruiting staff using Safer Recruitment Practices
A popular part of our Holiday Clubs revolves around our themed weeks which allow children and staff to engage with relevant and topical activities. Each chosen theme allows the Holiday Club experience to continue to evolve with new activity ideas to keep the children engaged with up to date trends and popular games. Recent themes have been a big hit with parents and children buying into the fantastical world of adventure that is created:
- October Half Term 2017 – ‘Sense of Fun’ – Each day our ‘Sense of Fun’ activity schedule allowed to children to explore sensory play activities to represent one of the five human senses.
- Christmas Holidays 2017 – ‘Winter Wonderland’ – Christmas came early for the children with our festive activities building the excitement for the big day.
- February Half Term 2018 – ‘Magical Adventure’ – The children enjoyed a spellbinding week which delved into the magical world of witchcraft and wizardry.
- Easter Holidays 2018 – ‘Challenge Busters’ – Activities include having a crack at our Egg Toss Challenge, reaching new heights with our Rocketry Racers, and even beating the clock with our Minute to Win it race against time… All of these and much much more as children get to showcase an array of skills to conquer various fun and exciting challenges!