T’s & C’s
- All bookings must be made through energy-kidz.co.uk
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- The person making the booking accepts the booking conditions on behalf of the account holder
- All bookings must be paid for at time of booking unless card instalment plan is selected at time of booking or you are paying by Childcare Vouchers/Tax Free Childcare.
Cancellation Notice and Charges:
- It is the account holderâ€™s responsibility to cancel sessions.
- Any booked sessions which are not attended are still charged unless 14 daysâ€™ notice is given.
- Parents must inform Customer Care by email if their children are arriving late at after school club due to attending an extra-curricular club.
- For Breakfast and After School clubs we are not able to swap sessions unless the 14 daysâ€™ notice is given.
- Holiday booking day swaps can only be made subject to availability and with a minimum of 7 daysâ€™ notice of the session you want to change. This must be done by email to Customer Care.
- Any booked sessions which are not attended are still charged.
- All bookings must be made prior to arriving onsite. If you arrive at a site and have not booked your child will not be accepted until a booking is made.
- It is the parentsâ€™ responsibility to inform the school if their child is attending after school club.
- It is the parentsâ€™ responsibility to let the school know of any late cancellations.
Special Offers and Discount codes
- Discount vouchers or offers can only be used for the purpose stated.
- Only one offer or discount code can be used per booking.
- Each voucher code can only be used once per customer.
- Offers and discounts may be withdrawn at any time.
Payments and Overdue Balances
- Types of payment available are Credit/Debit card, Childcare Voucher or Tax Free Childcare.
- When paying by Childcare Vouchers or Tax Free Childcare, please use your childâ€™s full name as the payment reference.
- Having an overdue balance may lead to the termination of your childâ€™s place within the club.
- Energy Kidz will pass any unrecovered fees to an external debt collection agency. Any fees associated with the debt collection will be passed on to the debtor.
Late Collection Fees:
- A charge of ÂŁ8 per 15 minutes will be applied to all collections made after the advertised session end time.
Safeguarding and Welfare:
- If your child does not arrive at a booked ASC session and we have not been advised of their non-attendance by you the parent, we will begin our Missing Child Procedure.
- We are committed to safeguarding all the children in our care from harm and abuse.
- Energy Kidz are obligated to report any suspected child abuse or neglect to the relevant authorities.
- Parents must inform Energy Kidz of any conditions that may affect their child (medical, learning, behavioural, etc). If full information is not provided, this may result in Energy Kidz excluding them from certain activities or if it felt necessary, excluding them from using Energy Kidz.Â In such circumstances no refund or credit will be paid.
Â If your child requires medication of any sort, including an inhaler, the following must be in place before your child can attend:
- Completed Health Care Plan, please contact Customer Care who will email this to you
- Permission to Administer medication form, please contact Customer Care who will email this to you
- Our own supply of medication at the club â€“ we have no access to any medication stored in school
Please note: If the above is not in place, your child will not be able to attend the session
- Children can only be collected by an adult over the age of 16 who has been authorised to collect them which is done by the parent adding collectors on their account as a collector.
Any babysitting/care arrangement between parents and Energy Kidz staff is entirely separate from any agreement with Energy Kidz. Energy Kidz does not take responsibility for such private arrangements, although any behaviour that has a negative effect on the business may be considered misconduct and will be dealt with in accordance with the Disciplinary Procedure.Â
- Energy Kidz reserves the right to exclude or refuse any person without notice, if we consider that their presence compromises the good atmosphere of the club. Transport home will be the responsibility of the parent and no refund/credit will be available.
- If Energy Kidz is forced to close due to an external factor such as bad weather, infectious or contagious disease outbreak, Power cut, Teacher Strikes or other industrial action,Â by order of Local Authority or Environmental Health, customers will still be liable for fees incurred during the entire period of closure.
- Energy Kidz may need to amend activity programmes, schedules, services, dates, times and/or venues on occasions that may be out of our control. This will be without refund or compensation to the customer.
- Energy Kidz occasionally take photographs and videos at our venues which can be used for marketing and promotional purposes, including on social media. If you would rather your child was not included in any photographs, please ensure your childâ€™s details are up to date.
- If you or your child were not entirely satisfied with the services we provided, we would appreciate the feedback.Â Please see our complaints procedure for official steps.Â If you feel the complaint outcome is insufficient or would like to escalate your grievance further, please email The Head of Energy Kidz onÂ [email protected]
- Energy Kidz does not accept liability for personal injury or death of any participants unless directly caused by the proven negligence of the company or its servants.
- Energy Kidz take no responsibility for any items that are lost/stolen or damaged at the club.
- On request, Energy Kidz will endeavour to return items that can be identified. Postage costs of lost property are the responsibility of the parent. Unclaimed Breakfast and After School Club lost property will be distributed to local charities at the end of each half term. Holiday Club lost property will be distributed to local charities two weeks after the school holiday.
Parent Abuse of staff:
- The threat or use of physical violence, verbal abuse, intimidation or harassment towards our staff is likely to result in a termination of all direct contact. Such incidents may be reported to the police and this will always be the case if physical violence is used or threatened.
- Energy Kidz collect personal details for you and your child to register and enable us to process your booking.Â It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary permission to pass on the personal details of everyone required.Â Energy Kidz may hold some of your details for future marketing purposes. Please let us know if you do not want to receive future communication from Energy Kidz.
- For Energy Kidz policies and procedures, please visit:Â energy-kidz.co.uk/policies-procedures/.
- Parents must agree to the terms and conditions of our booking system to book with us.