Balham Holiday Club – Ravenstone Primary School
For children aged 4-11
Club¬†Location: Ravenstone Primary School, Ravenstone Street, Balham, London, SW12 9SS.¬†The holiday club will be based in the Lower hall & outside playground. Parents will be able to pick up and drop off via the Lower hall front door.
Important¬†Numbers: 07955081172¬†(Only for Emergencies within Club Time).¬†Please call the office on¬†0333 577 1533 for bookings or general queries.
Our formula for fun!
Ofsted Registered Clubs:¬†Our Ofsted registered holiday clubs offer your child a fun filled, action packed school holiday with exciting games and activities, delivered in a safe and supervised environment.
Qualified Staff:¬†Our qualified Play and Sports Leaders are DBS checked to an enhanced level, first aid qualified and are experienced in and passionate about the activities we offer.
Our ‘Formula for Fun’ and free choice of activities: Our clubs follow a weekly activity schedule and every week we choose a fun theme to inspire all the club sessions.
We understand that children have different interests, and ensure that each day is filled with a wide range of activities suitable for children aged 4-11.
Click here to find out more about our Holiday Club Weekly Activity Schedules.
Children are given the opportunity to try a range of activities including arts and crafts, science workshops and action games. We encourage children to try something new, but understand that not every activity suits every child so an alternative is always available.
Siblings and friends can stay together, although they are sure to make new friends too!
There are plenty of breaks for drinks and snacks ensuring that children stay full of energy.
**Please note that Energy Kidz Holiday Clubs are only available¬†for children in full time education**
Pricing & Payment
|Core day pass||10am to 4pm||¬£25.50|
|Full day pass||8am to 6pm||¬£32.50|
|Early day pass||8am to 4pm||¬£29.00|
|Late day pass||10am to 6pm||¬£29.00|
Holiday Club Dates
|February Half Term 2019||18th February - 22nd February|
|Easter Holidays 2019||8th April - 18th April|
|May Half Term 2019||28th May - 31st May|
|Summer Holidays 2019||TBC|
*Please note, we do not open on Bank Holidays
Important Information & FAQ's
- The online¬†registration form¬†must be completed before your child‚Äôs first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don‚Äôt mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click¬†here.