Holiday Club Availability
Holiday Clubs offer your child a fun filled, action packed school holiday, delivered in a safe and supervised environment. Each week children can enjoy an exciting range of themed activities. Our clubs follow the playwork principles and offer free play and free choice of activities.
Take the time to look through our exciting new Holiday Club Summer Schedule Below.
Themes and Schedules
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here.