Wescott Infant School
We are pleased to announce that our Energy Kidz wraparound will be relocated for the Summer Term onwards, operating directly from Wescott Infant School instead of St Crispin’s Leisure Centre.
Please note that if you are an existing user of the St Crispin’s Leisure Centre and have bookings in place, or wish to make a new booking for the Summer Term – you do not have to do anything regarding your bookings other than pick up and drop off from the new location.
Sessions for September 2022 in the new academic year will need to be booked at the NEW Wescott Infant School centre on your account. We will notify all parents when September sessions are available.
*For children attending Westende Junior School – please continue to use the St Crispin’s Leisure Centre Wraparound Care Club for the Summer Term ahead.
Breakfast & After School Club
In preparation for a busy school day, the Breakfast Club focuses on quieter activities, such as Lego, arts and crafts, puzzles, toys and board games.
Children get dropped off by parents any time from the start of the session. At the end of the session children are escorted to their class teacher or a designated drop off point.
After School Club
In our After School Clubs, we pride ourselves in delivering a fun, happy and safe place for children to freely play with their friends, take part in activities, art and craft, sport, chill out or enjoy the variety of toys and games available.
The club is set up to provide a fun and stimulating environment when the child arrives. There are activities such as Lego, puzzles, toys and board games so children can start playing straight away.
Children are able to go outside as soon as possible each day (normally once everyone is registered and the playground has cleared). Children are able to flow between the indoor and outdoor area. Children can freely play outside, taking advantage of the school facilities including adventure play areas where they are available. There is also equipment such as skipping ropes and sports equipment, as well as go karts and scooters at some clubs too.
Children are collected or dropped at a designated meeting point. Parents can pick up at any time up until 5:45pm. All children must be signed out by an adult over 16 who is named on that child’s registration form.
Food and Snack
Healthy Eating Guidelines are followed and includes wraps or sandwiches with cheese or meat, vegetables, fruit and yoghurt. In small clubs all the children sit down together for a social snack.
A snack is available for children on a rolling snack basis so children can decide when to eat.
**Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
A selection of cereals, toast, crumpets, milk, water and fruit.
After School Club:
- Bread/toast/spread/marmite/cheese spread/water
Available each day but on a rotation:
- Wraps, bagels, pitta bread, crumpets, or english muffins
- Cheese, ham, tuna mayo, chicken
- Minimum of 2 vegetables and 2 fruits daily
- Fruit loaf, frube, malt loaf
Food will also be available for children who arrive later (after attending an extra curricular club).
Important Information & FAQs
Ofsted Number: 2682137
Breakfast Club Drop Off: Children need to be signed in during the morning session, Energy Kidz do not take responsibility of a child until they have been signed in.
After School Club Collection: Children can only be collected by an adult over the age of 16 who has been authorised to collect them on their registration form. Parents can amend these details at any time by logging into their account.
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- The club mobile is only for emergency contact and operated in club time. Please contact the office for bookings or general queries.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact detail updates if anything changes.
- If your child is attending an extra curricular club, please inform Head Office of this.
FAQS: Click here to find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions.