Shinfield Infant and Nursery School
Energy Kidz Ofsted registered clubs offer fun and affordable childcare delivered in a safe and supervised environment by qualified staff, who are DBS checked to an enhanced level, first aid qualified and are experienced in and passionate about the activities we offer.
All our clubs follow the playwork principles and offer lots of free play and free choice activities.
In preparation for a busy school day, the Breakfast Club focuses on quieter activities, such as Lego, arts and crafts, puzzles, toys and board games.
Children get dropped off by parents any time from the start of the session. At the end of the session Key Stage 2 children are released to make their own way to their classes, while Key Stage 1 children are escorted to their class teacher or a designated drop off point.
At the end of the session, the infant school children will be escorted via a walking bus to the infant school and dropped to their teachers.
Breakfast Club Drop Off: Children need to be signed in during the morning session, Energy Kidz do not take responsibility of a child until they have been signed in.
Food and Snack
Healthy Eating Guidelines are followed.
In small clubs all the children sit down together for a social snack.
A snack is available for children on a rolling snack basis so children can decide when to eat.
**Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**
- selection of cereals
- milk and water
Important Information & FAQs
- The online registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- The club mobile is only for emergency contact and operated in club time. Please contact the office for bookings or general queries.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact detail updates if anything changes.
- If your child is attending an extra curricular club, please inform Head Office of this.
FAQS: Click here to find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions.