Our Holiday Clubs
WATCH: Summer 2019 at Energy Kidz!
Roll up and get ready for Summer 2019 with Energy Kidz! Our Summer Holiday Club includes six wonderful themes that are sure to spark the imagination. Take a trip to infinity and beyond in â€˜Astro Adventuresâ€™, see the sensations of the circus during â€˜Big Top Spectacularâ€™, spark wicked reactions across â€˜Ingenious Inventionsâ€™, get lost in paradise whilst â€˜Island Hoppingâ€™, walk on the wild side with â€˜Mission Survivalâ€™ and marvel at fictional fascination throughout â€˜Marvellous Mythologyâ€™.
We’ve got six fantastic themes and a host of activities to keep you entertained across the whole of the Summer!
ISLAND HOPPING (Monday 22nd July – Friday 26th July) —- INGENIOUS INVENTIONS (Monday 29th July – Friday 2nd August) —- BIG TOP SPECTACULAR (Monday 5th August – Friday 9th August) —- MARVELLOUS MYTHOLOGY (Monday 12th August – Friday 16th August) —- MISSION SURVIVAL (Monday 19th August – Friday 23rd August —- ASTRO ADVENTURES (Monday 26th August – Friday 30th August).
Pricing & Payment
|Core day pass||10am to 4pm||Â£25.50|
|Full day pass||8am to 6pm||Â£32.50|
|Early day pass||8am to 4pm||Â£29.00|
|Late day pass||10am to 6pm||Â£29.00|
Energy Kidz accepts childcare vouchers.
Holiday Club Dates
|Summer Holidays 2019||22nd July - 3rd September|
|October Half Term 2019||21st October - 1st November|
|February Half Term 2020||17th February - 21st February|
|Easter Holidays 2020||6th April - 17th April|
*Please check dates with each site
Holiday Club Photo Gallery
Check out some the best snaps from our Holiday Clubs via our Facebook Page.
Important Information & FAQs
- The onlineÂ registration formÂ must be completed before your childâ€™s first day.
- Packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. **Please note: all Energy Kidz Clubs are nut-free zones.**Â A template packed lunch can be found here.
- Please label all clothing and items being brought to the club.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest packing spare clothes that you donâ€™t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the office and club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.
To find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. Please clickÂ here.